Hello everyone, in the previous topic we were talking about Production Function, Return to factor, Law of Return, and Return to scale. Today we are suggesting 20 advisable quotes from Bhagavad Gita that will help you to understand your life better.
20 Advisable Quotes from Bhagavad Gita
- Whatever happened in your life was good, what’s happening is going well, whatever will happen, will also be good. You need not have any regards from the past. Do not worry about your upcoming future. LIVE IN THE PRESENT.
- YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK, BUT NEVER TO THE FRUIT OF WORK. You should never engage in action for the sake of reward, nor should you long for inaction. Just do your own “Karam”.
- It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.
- Let lift yourself by your own self alone, let you not lower yourself; for this self alone is the friend of oneself and this self alone is the enemy of oneself.
- Do not fear for what is not real, it never was and never will be. What is real has always been real and cannot be destroyed.
- People will talk about your disgrace forever. To the honored, dishonor is worse than death.
- Your mind acts like an enemy when you don’t know how to control it.
- Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. The reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed. Thus occupied by many egoistic ideas, deluded, addicted to the gratification of desire (doing works, but doing them wrongly, acting mightily, but for themselves, for desire, for enjoyment, not for God in themselves and God in man), these types of people will fall into the unclean hell of their own evil.
- You are made by your belief. As you believe, so you are. It is just simple like that.
- Change is the law of the world. What you think of as death, is indeed life. In a moment you become the owner of millions, in the other instance you become penniless. Just erase yours or ours from the mind, then everything is yours and you belong to everyone. This body is not yours, neither are you of the body. You are made of fire, water, air, earth, sky and you will end in all of them. But the spirit is stable – then what are you? Think about it.
- For the one who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of friends; but for one who has failed to do so, their very mind will be their greatest enemy.
- The answer to the very creation of this Universe is “ I am the beginning. middle, and end of creation”.
- Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. The world is perishable and whoever comes to this world surely has to go one day. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable.
- You came here empty-handed and you will leave empty-handed. What is yours today belonged to someone else yesterday and will belong to someone else tomorrow. So don’t think too much.
- If you don’t fight for what you want, then don’t cry for what you lost.
- A gift is pure when it is given from the heart to the right person at the right time and at the right place, and when we expect nothing in return.
- Whatever action is performed by a great human being, commoners follow in their footsteps, and whatever standards they set by exemplary acts, all the world pursues it.
- The key to happiness is the reduction of desires or we can say that Detachment from material things is the way to inner peace.
- Lust, Anger, and Greed are the three doors to hell.
- The wise human being lets go of all the results, whether it is good or bad, and is focused on the action alone.